2022/12/28 Release Notes
To all of our valued clients,
Thank you for choosing anybot to meet your business needs. There are many updates for the week of 12/28 that we hope will make your experiences with our services more pleasant and streamlined, including (but not limited to) the following:
Segments can now be created based on specific messages received
This new feature allows clients to filter users by those who have received a certain message. This will allow clients to easily see which users have received a particular message, making it easier to track the effectiveness of their messaging strategy.
Custom sounds can be uploaded to animations for miniapp games
This feature lets the user upload various sounds that get played in the customizable games (currently Gacha, Slot, Item roulette and Trump).
New permissions have been added to game campaign settings
Now, various permissions are supported. The list of available permissions is as follows:
- Read permissions on each campaign settings tab
- Edit permissions on each campaign settings tab
- Initialize/Clear/Delete permissions on each campaign
- Add/Edit/Remove editor permissions on each campaign
- Custom coupon images are now correctly displayed on Android devices.
- Miniapp buttons now transition to conditional chatflow items.
Try anybot now
78M people use LINE for 1 hour/day
It's time to engage them where they spend the most of their digital freetime.